Wednesday 11 April 2018

Mysterious Fairy

Mysterious Fairy

Hi friends,
today I´d like to share my card with a fairy. 
I like stamps with fairies. I´ve chosen one from 
Lavinia Stamps collection. It is possible to find a lot of creative ideas here .



I created my own papers with this stamp and a gel printing plate.
I used different colours of Distress Inks pads for stamping on the plate.
I used  one of the papers in my card.



Challenges entered:
Thanks so much for your stopping by.
Happy creative moments.
hanap x

3 comments:

  1. This looks beautiful. I like how you've created your own background papers. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks for playing along at Craft Stamper Take It, Make It :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love your images. Very cute! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper Challenge!

    Majo - DT ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and your comments.
hanap